Welcome to Clayville, New York
Mayor - Terry Dote
Dep. Mayor - Greg Glinton
Trustee - Doug Barron
Trustee - Kevin Turley
Trustee - Michelle Inglis
Contact Phone Numbers
Mayor Terry Dote
Village Clerk Treasurer
Village Maintenance and Water System Operator
Dog Control Officer
|Historic Village Hall|
- BOARD MEETING: The next Village Board of Trustees' meeting has been scheduled for Thursday, October 10th at 6:00 pm at the Clayville Firehouse.
- VILLAGE HOURS: The Village of Clayville Clerk's Office hours are as follows: Monday - Friday 7:00 am -2:00 pm (Closed Saturday & Sunday)
- VILLAGE WATER: There are no issues with Village Water at this time. The cloudiness you may see is just air bubbles. It is safe to drink. If you pour a glass of water and wait a few seconds, it will clear.
- PUBLIC NOTICE: If you would like to make a payment on your water bill and/or Village tax bill after office hours, please use the drop box located on the garage door. If you require a receipt, please include your entire bill and I will mail you the top portion of your bill marked "paid".
- PUBLIC NOTICE: The Village of Clayville will be providing a dumpster FOR RESIDENTS ONLY at the Village Garage (2505 Foundry Place) on Saturday, October 19, 2019 8:30-noon (or until full).